- CreoSolve - Dark & Light
For exterior use only.
Barrettine CreoSolve® is a lower hazard alternative to traditional Creosote and some other Creosote replacement wood treatments. Similar physical/water repellence/application characteristics of traditional Creosote but contains no biocide. An oil-based, bitumen and wax treatment for the protection of exterior timbers such as fence panels & fence posts etc. (Not suitable for decking or exterior wooden furniture).
4 x 4 Litres, 1 x 25 Litres
- Water repellent - Oil based
- Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber
- Protects against water damage and water ingress
- Traditional appearance when dry
- Helps prevent swelling, twisting & cracking of wood.
- Good Penetration into the wood
- Contains no biocide preserver.
- Economical to use.
- Traditionally used for sheds and fences.
- Exterior use only!
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Apply product via brush or spray in suitable conditions. (Make sure weather conditions are dry and still).
- Coverage 1 litre to 6-8 sq metres per coat. Apply 2 coats for best results to bare or stained wood, not painted.
- If several containers are to be used mix/match before use as colours can vary from batch to batch.
- Drying times 24-48 hours.
- Clean equipment with Barrettine White Spirit.