Teak Oil Spray
- Regular 5* star ratings as witnessed across a number of online independent distributor websites.
Teak Oil Spray
Oil for the treatment and enhancement of untreated wood including hardwoods. Teak Oil penetrates unsealed wood leaving a natural, water-resistant finish ideal for outdoor garden furniture and traditional matt finish indoor furniture. Regular use will nourish, revive and feed the wood and reduce the weathered appearance of wood giving a satin finish (not suitable for Oak, furniture or flooring).
- Drying Time: 24 - 48 Hours
- Application: Spray on, spread with cloth or brush
Size: 500 ml
Preparation and method of application are essential for great results:
- Ready to use spray or liquid for brush/lint-free cloth application.
- Clean first to remove lichen, algae, moss and similar detritus for best results where necessary.
- Apply 2- 3 thin coats of Teak Oil leaving 12-24 hours between each coat and a minimum of 1 day after the final coat before using the treated item.
- Can be used inside and outside. For outside use, we recommend a prior application of wood preservative treatment that must be allowed to dry before applying Teak Oil. Very regular retreatment will be required if used outside.
- Clean equipment with Barrettine White Spirit.
- Precaution: cloths used for oiling may spontaneously combust. Immediately after use, soak them in soapy water then lay them flat outside on a non-combustible surface to dry.