- Regular 5* star ratings as witnessed across a number of online independent distributor websites.
Peelaway® 7 paste is formulated to safely remove multi-layers of most architectural and domestic paints as well as many industrial coatings. It can be used on virtually all interior and exterior surfaces, vertical and overhead and is excellent for intricate, carved and moulded surfaces.
Always carry out a test patch first.
Note: Does not require neutralising.
- Architecturally Specified
- Methylene Chloride Free
- Environmentally Safer Formulation
Sizes: 750 g, 4 Kg, 10 Kg
- Easily removes up to 20 coats of architectural, domestic, industrial & marine coatings with no dangerous fumes or toxic particles.
- A new modern alternative for Peelaway 1 that does not require neutralising on application.
- Peelaway® stripping pastes are designed to be applied with the spatula supplied. Alternatively, a hawk and trowel, brushes or a roller can be used. The pastes can also be sprayed* with the use of the correct equipment. The method of application will depend on how thick the paste needs to be applied, for instance, a spatula or trowel will apply the paste thicker than a brush.
- The paste is applied over the surface to be stripped and covered with the Peelaway® poultice blanket for the required time (dwell time). When stripping is complete the blanket, paste and paint are removed with the blanket retaining the stripped paint which may contain toxic particles from the old paint and preventing them from becoming airborne.
- *When spraying dilute up to 1 part water to 5 parts Peelaway® 7. We recommend an airless sprayer suitable for heavy materials with a medium to coarse tip size. Where Peelaway® 7 has started to dry out within the tub, adding small amounts of water at a time whilst mixing will return the paste to its original consistency.
- Always carry out a test patch first.
- Note: Must be neutralised before repainting with the neutraliser supplied in the pack.
For full application guidance and instructions: CLICK HERE
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: Guidance for removing difficult Peelaway residue.
This guidance is specific to Peelaway residues post-stripping. Before using Peelaway Products, always read the full guidance and product label before use.
The full list of frequently asked questions and answers can be found on the Peelaway website.
View FAQ's: CLICK HERE