- Nourish & Protect Universal Preserver
A high-quality low odour colourless solvent based, deep penetrating clear primer preserver which is used for the protection against wood destroying fungi (wet rot), wood discolouring fungi and wood boring insects.
Provides a colourless finish for further painting, varnishing. For outdoor use and also for use on windows/frames, external doors/frames (internal & external sections). Can also be used on structural timbers on indoor unoccupied areas such as floor joists.
- Deep penetrating oil/solvent low odour based formula
- High level, long-lasting protection & preservation
- Quality primer resins for excellent adhesion
1 L, 5 L, 25 L & 205 L
- Contains Propiconazole, Permethrin & IPBC.
- Protects uncontaminated timber against wet rot, decay and wood boring insect attack.
- Suitable for use on all types of timber, rough, sawn or smooth. For use internally and externally (out of ground). Refer to internal and external de nitions of use on the tin.
- Treated timbers can be polished, stained, varnished or painted when dry.
- Approved under COPR/BPR. • Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Low odour ready to use formulation.
- Wax free primer for over coating.
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Recommend using a biocidal wash such as Barrettine Knockout Mould and Mildew prior to treatment.
- Brush, dip, roller or spray in suitable conditions. (When used outdoors make sure weather conditions are dry and still).
- Coverage: 160 ml/m2 or 1 litre to 6.25 sq metres.
- Drying times: 12 h under normal conditions (20°C/65% rel. humidity). Allow a minimum of 24 hours drying time under normal conditions before application of a top coat.
- Best results – recommend 2-3 applications/coats.
- Clean equipment with Barrettine White Spirit.
- Always read the label. Use biocides safely.
- We recommend applying a water repellent finish after application.