- Regular 5* star ratings as witnessed across a number of online independent distributor websites.
A natural blend of pure oils that retains the natural beauty of most softwoods and hardwoods including Teak, Aformosia, Iroko and Cedar. It will help prevent a weathering/greying appearance and reduce the risk of surface splitting. Not recommended for Oak.
Also available as a ready to use spray or liquid for brush/lint-free cloth application.
- Drying Time: 24 - 48 Hours
- Coverage: 1 litre to 8-10 sq metres
- Application: Brush/lint-free cloth
Sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Litre, 2 Litre , 45 Litre, 25 Litre
Preparation and method of application are essential for great results:
- Shake oil well before use. Keep the container upright at all times.
- Ensure the wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellant coatings such as wax, paint and varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Wipe oily woods with White Spirit before application.
- Apply by brush or lint-free cloth – after 10-15 minutes, remove excess oil with a lint free cloth.
- Clean equipment with Barrettine White Spirit.
- Reapply after 24 hours as necessary. NOT recommended for use on oak.
- Precaution: cloths used for oiling may spontaneously combust. Immediately after use, soak them in soapy water then lay them flat outside on a non-combustible surface to dry.